Almost all of us have used technology in one way or another, whether we want to or not. in today’s information age, it’s pretty much unavoidable because technology connects us; it entertains us and provides us with conveniences in ways that were not possible in the past. There is history, but technology does require a certain level of know-how. Let’s face it for some of us our know-how is something other than technology how do we get familiar with all the acronyms terms the new this or that and tech talk that’s continually changing. It is where technology can be frustrating, annoying, and hard to make sense of, and that’s especially true when it comes to buying it in terms of Best Smart TV in India.
Wouldn’t it be nice if you could have technology explained to you in plain English?
Welcome to Indian Home Appliance in this post we are going to show you how to choose Best TV in India. It isn’t going to be your typical “Buying Guide” and not instructional; we will also be reviewing TVs because it is a dedicated review website. We are also going to focus on making sure you are familiar with all the TV terminology. You’ll see an ad, the Box, the TV comes in and knows the options available to you and where you can expect to pay for them once you are in the know. You can decide how you like to spend your money on your next technology purchase. Those are the only two instructions you need to worry about and other benefits being in the nose your ability to identify that.
For example, let’s say you come across an ad or a salesperson that says hey see this; this is a good deal well how do you know that how do you as the consumer know that you’re getting more for your money. We’re going to focus on Smart TV because they dominate the market. The majority of the TV sold these days are smart TVs.
Best Smart TV in India 2020
Best 32 inch Smart LED TV in India 2020
1) LG (32 Inches) HD Ready Best Smart LED TV in India 32LM560BPTC (2019 Model)
- Display: HD Ready (1366×768)
- Refresh Rate: 50 hertz
- Connectivity: 2 HDMI ports, 1 USB ports
- Sound: 10 Watts Yield
- Display: IPS panel
- 1 Year TV Comprehensive Warranty and additional 1-year Panel Warranty
- Best LG smart TV in India
- Dynamic Color Enhancer: This LED Smart TV features an image processor to correct and improve the color quality of those objects, which generally don’t look right to make it appear more real-life and natural.
- Wide Viewing Angle: The 32-inch display of this LG TV is designed to give an equal view from every angle so that you can enjoy a complete screen even when you are sitting at the corner of the room.
- Active HDR: To make your watching experience more vivid, the dynamic HDR of this TV improves the stabilization and real-life color details to give you soothing experience.
- DTS Virtual X and Dolby Audio: this technology is designed to fulfill your dream of complete home theatre. It has a surround sound side with a multidimensional sound system so that you can listen to the sound from every corner of the room.
- Quad-core Processor: The real purpose of the processor on TV is to improve the cheap quality content into a beautiful crystal explicit content with every detail. This quad-core processor can upscale low-resolution images to generate fine-looking images.
- Content Store: You would now be able to utilize your brilliant TV to make the most of your preferred motion pictures and TV arrangement employing applications like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hotstar, and a lot more gratitude to its WebOS.
- Home Dashboard: You can distantly get to all the keen gadgets you have associated with this shrewd TV utilizing the natural Home Dashboard.
- Simple Exquisite Design: In today’s time, we give equal importance to the design and look of TV to improve our home decor. With this TV dainty, eye-getting bezel and classy completion contribute towards making a superior survey understanding.
- Cloud Photo and Video: You can now watch and show other your smartphone pictures on this sizeable 32-inch tv using cloud storage.
- Multi-tasking: You can enjoiy watching stuff and access internet atthe same time without lag with its competent processor.
2) Samsung (32 Inches) HD Ready LED Best Smart TV in India UA32T4340AKXXL (2020 Model)
- Resolution: HD Ready (1366×768)
- Refresh Rate: 60 hertz
- Connectivity: 2 HDMI ports, 1 USB ports
- Sound: 20 Watts Output
- Display: LED Panel
- One year comprehensive and an additional one-year warranty on Panel
- Best Samsung Smart Tv in India
- Content Guide: Just like Netflix, this TV suggests your TV series and content you like to use and watch as per your usage behavior.
- Personal Computer: You can convert this TV into a large laptop as it has all features like cloud, office, and other essential applications to help you cater to all your work.
- Secure Connection: Now, you can connect your laptop using HDMI ports for your presentation, and you can also enjoy content on your USB drive using an accessible USB port.
- Picture Quality: It doesn’t compromise on the smallest details of HD videos and color quality as Samsung is a well-known brand; therefore, you will get to see more vibrant and vivid colors.
- Music System: You can convert this TV into a virtual home theatre with all the buttons and playlist for crisp and thrilling sound.
- Sound: 20 W speakers are big enough to bring you into the party mood to install a separate dedicated sound system.
- Extensive Colour Enhancer: The Wide Colour Enhancer feature helps improve the dull picture quality. Even if you have an SD DTH connection, you will be able to enjoy HD experience.
- Slim Design: The thin and smooth outline of this Samsung TV guarantees that it effectively blend into your wall and adds to the excellence of your room.
- HDR: High-Dynamic Range helps to enhance the quality of dark and dull scenes and make brighter scenes look real and eye-catching.
- Contrast Enhancer: Contrast Enhancer rejuvenates level picture by changing the difference, offering exceptional picture quality with more profound profundity.
3) Mi TV 4A PRO (32 inches) HD Ready Best Smart LED TV in India
- HD Ready Android TV (1366×768)
- Refresh Rate: 60 hertz
- Connectivity: 3 HDMI, 2 USB ports
- Music: 20 Watts
- Screen: LED Panel
- 1-year warranty on TV and additional 1 Year on Panel
- Best MI Smart TV in India
- HD Ready Display: With an ideal equalization of differentiation and brilliance, this TV duplicates bona fide hues and superb purity, giving you a vivid review understanding. Furnished with an HD-Ready presentation, make the most of your mixed media content, most loved TV shows and motion pictures in staggering quality.
- PatchWall 3.0: The better than ever PatchWall 3.0 accompanies content at your fingertips from various sources and apps. It is a powerhouse fully loaded with amazing platforms like Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, YouTube, Disney+Hotstar, Zee5, and the sky is the limit from there. PatchWall 3.0 brings profound incorporation from applications, a single tick play*, all-new Mi Lanting Pro text style, new liveliness, thus substantially more in the engine upgrades.
- Content Partners: In the event that you get exhausted of viewing similar TV serials or films that are publicized on the TV channels, then you can switch to its 20+ content accomplices like Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+Hotstar, Zee5, Jio Cinema, Youtube, Voot, AltBalaji.
- Android 9.0: Now enjoy your smartphone experience with all the smart features in this TV with Google’s advancement through straightforward, supportive diversion experience.
- Data Saver: Now, you don’t require substantial WiFi data to access these smart TV contents as you can easily connect this TV with a smartphone using a mobile hotspot.
- Powerful 20W Speakers + DTS-HD: Now you can fulfill your dream of making a private movie theatre at home as this TV has two committed speakers and an incredible 20W yield with DTS-HD
- Chromecast built-in: If you don’t have WiFi and want to see movies and TV shows on a big screen, you can quickly screencast your smartphone on this MI smart TV using chrome cast.
- Google Assistant: Now, you can give your fingers some rest from changing channels and content with its google assistant, where you can access more than 50000+ content just with your voice.
- Performance: Mi TV accompanies an amazing 64-piece A53 Quad-center processor combined with 1GB of RAM and 8 GB of inside stockpiling.
4) Vu (32 inches) HD Ready Best Smart TV LED 32GA (2019 Model)
I will be reviewing the new view ultra-smart pull HD TV, which is available in 32, 40, and 49-inch variants. The new view ultra smart TV comes with a more upscale technology that improves your viewing experience.
- Display: HD Ready (1366×768)
- Refresh Rate: 60 hertz
- Connectivity: 2 HDMI ports, 2 USB ports
- Sound: 20 Watts output
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Display: A+ Grade LED Panel
- PC and Game Mode
- ARC and SPDIF anchorage to attach an outer sound system
- Best VU smart TV in India
- Vu TV with Cricket Mode: the sports mode optimizes visuals and upscales motion for VoD sports programs streaming.
- Amplified sound with Dolby Audio: sound quality is also upscaled for the most transparent speed test bass and consistent wall view streaming.
- Quad-Core Processor: Its algorithm calculates your internet bandwidth. Along with your new generation CPU, it delivers long movies series or any other beauty content in upscaled HD without any delays. It speeds up to 450 Mbps with WiFi protocols, a game-changer for high definition wireless streaming at high speeds. You can also stay up to date with over-the-air updates with data and update packages for a view software or hardware drive arriving straight to your television.
- Official Google Play store: this TV has inbuilt premium licensed apps for Netflix prime video and YouTube. There’s no shortage of Indian content either with arrows now Hungama play and plenty of other apps preloaded with four hotkeys on your remote for Netflix, YouTube, prime video, and your apps list.
- Screencast Feature: You won’t have to wait for a lengthy bootup time either; you can also wake up your TV on land or a WiFi using a screencast feature inside an app.
- Smart UI: you can interact with your smart UI while watching content using views overlaid interface with the ultra smash hi-Brite Panel. Adaptive Contrast: Its Brightness and contrast are automatically obscured to suit even the sunniest daylight adaptive contrast adds depth to dark areas and meets light areas more luminous.
- Digital MPEG noise reduction: Digital MPEG noise reduction ensures that the picture is always bright sharp.
- Ultrasound System: this TV is paired up with ultra smarts ultrasound system Dolby Digital Plus that provides advanced surround sound. DBX TV sound comes with three amazing benefits. Total sonic optimizes the overall sound quality by increasing the base and ensuring clear human speech. The total volume maintains a consistent level of loudness, and total surround uses psycho-acoustic processing to move around the room.
- DLNA network: With vo ultra-smart TV, you can easily cast content from YouTube and Netflix directly from your phone to the television screen by using any view cast or the DLNA network to share anything from a mobile phone.
- Smart Remote: one remote is all you need to control your HDMI connected CEC compatible devices by connecting your external sound system that can be done with a single HDMI cable.
Best 43 inch Smart LED TV in India 2020
1) Sony Bravia (43 inches) Full HD LED Best Smart TV In India KLV-43W672G
Now we will be checking out the all-new 40 in Sony KLV-43W672G Full HD LED TV. This series also offers two more screen sizes 32 inches and 49 inches. So let’s explore all its features one by one.
- Resolution: Full HD (1920×1080) |
- Refresh Rate: 50 hertz
- Connectivity: 2 HDMI ports, 2 USB ports
- Sound: 20 Watts Output
- Smart Plug and Play
- HDR, X-Reality Pro, X-Protection PRO
- Best Sony Smart Tv In India
- X-reality Pro Technology: This Sony Bravia Full HD LED TV is powered with x-reality pro picture processing technology. This technology gives a new definition to contrast color and details of the TV it upscales every pixel on TV for remarkable clarity at all times. It also displays sharp images refined in real-time to make your viewing experience an authentic one.
- Wide Viewing Angle: This sony Bravia tv comes with an extensive viewing angle, which ensures that the picture quality is maintained irrespective of the position in which you watch the TV.
- Audio Plus Technology: now, this TV also features Sony’s groundbreaking clear Audio plus technology. Usually, most of the sound systems only focus on bass and treble. Still, with Sony clear Audio plus technology, you can have control over vocal clarity for that crisp and enriching sound.
- Built-in Buffer System: this Sony HD TV also comes with a built-in buffer system the powerful bass changes any typical movie experience to a wholesome cinematic experience. The music punch makes you feel right at the heart of the action and makes your experience more amazing and grand.
- USB support: this sony Bravia tv gives you the Liberty to directly connect your phone to the TV without any particular chords you can use your mobile phones USB charging cable and browse through the Content of your mobile easily and securely once connected to the TV.
- Digital Remote: you can browse the content easily via the TV remote in this digital age. Sony has made sure that all your applications are linked in one place: watching videos on YouTube surfing the web on the browser. This TV has got you covered the TV remote comes with dedicated buttons for YouTube and Netflix for you to access the applications without any navigation immediately.
Overall, guys, I feel that 40 inches Sony KLV-43W672G Full HD LED TV is a promising one. Sony has once again proved to be the leader with path-breaking technological innovations like x-reality pro clear Audio plus smartphone plug-and-play and smart internet features on this TV. It is hands down one of the best Full HD TVs in this segment.
Best 4K TV in India 2020
1) Mi TV 4X (55 Inches) Ultra HD Smart LED TV
I’ll be evaluating the freshest advancement by Xiaomi called me LED TV for this 55-inch cutting edge bit of craftsmanship is ultra-meager shrewd and accompanies a 4k HDR goal. We should plunge straight into its additionally hitting highlights in any case. We should discuss the plan of this TV now MI group has genuinely pushed the limits of building and has come out with the sleekest and thin LED TV, which is just 4.9 mm thin. What are the absolute necessities for an extraordinary TV great showcase: incredible sound, groundbreaking execution this TV conveys to you?
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160)
- Refresh Rate: 60 hertz
- Connectivity: 3 HDMI ports, 2 USB ports, USB devices
- Sound: 20 Watts Output
- Dolby Audio+, DTS-HD
- Smart TV features: Built-In WiFi |Android TV 9.0 | Google Assistant |
- Display: LED Panel | Vivid picture engine | 4K HDR 10
- 1-year warranty on TV and one year extra on Panel
- Best MI 4K TV in India
- Frameless TV: This TV does not have sides or bezels to mix into the wall giving you a real-life viewing experience without any interruption.
- 4k HDR: It has a 4k HDR, which every person strives for, and it is the best technology currently available in the market.
- Dolby plus: This TV is made, keeping in mind the future requirements as vivid film-watching experience is guaranteed by its dual set of powerful speakers Dolby plus DTS HD to give you a movie-like experience.
- Connectivity: This TV has three HDMI ports, two USB ports, an inherent double band WiFi, speed Ethernet ports and Bluetooth 4.0 to help you connect every one of your gadgets, the web, and even earphones to prove to be useful for you to help this and to bring to your front room a consistent encounter.
- Processor: This me-television is controlled with a 64-piece quad-center processor combined with a 2gb RAM and 8gb Hard Discovery; one of these packs together in more accessible terms implies an incredible TV.
- Operating System: OS can generate 500,000 hours of Content from 12 diverse content accomplices in India. It is one of the first smart TV to provide bulk Content at your fingertips. Its Operating System also keeps your viewing experience clean as it cleans unused apps on your home screen automatically. It also arranges the apps as per your preference and frequency of usage, which makes the whole framework extremely easy to understand fast to comprehend and to work.
- Language Option: MI is a proud Indian brand, representing our cultural diversity with 13 different languages and tv shows and videos from 15 different continents.
- Remote Control: It has an easy to operate remote control with 11 buttons which makes it convenient for kids and adults to handle the TV.
2) Sony Bravia (49 Inches) 4K UHD LED Best Smart TV KD-49X7002E
I will be reviewing the 49 inches Sony KD-49X7002E 4k LED TV for you. This range also offers three more sizes of 43 inches, 55 inches, and 65 inches. So let’s have a look at all its features one by one. First, this is a 4k TV, also known as Ultra High Definition, which delivers four times the details of Full HD TV for the ultimate in picture quality.
- 4K Ultra HD Display (3840×2160)
- 4K HDR, 4K X-Reality Pro, Motionflow XR
- Smart TV Features: Built-in WiFi, Linux Based OS, Youtube Direct, Opera Store, Netflix
- Connectivity: 3 HDMI, 3 USB ports, USB devices
- 20 Watts Output
- Best Sony 4K TV in India
- 4k X-reality Pro Technology: Sony’s 4k HDR TV couples the brilliance of 4k precision with the bright color and aspect of a high dynamic spectrum. This Sony Bravia 4k HDR LED TV has paved its path for an affordable immersive experience in this segment. It is powered by Sony’s accessible 4k X-reality Pro Technology which gives extraordinary clarity and supreme lifelike details on the LED TV. It sharpens and refines images continuously so that you see brighter, more transparent, smoother, and more natural pictures to make your viewing experience with it and purely cinematic.
- Design: This sony Bravia TV comes with a slice of living design, which features a narrow frame and an elegant silver-tone stand for better focus on the screen.
- Clean Cable Management: It also features cable management designed for a clean viewing space wherever you place it. Now you don’t have to face twisted wires, and it improves your home decor.
- Audio Plus Technology: This TV also features Sony’s groundbreaking precise Audio plus technology; usually, most sound systems focus on bass and treble, but with Sony clear Audio plus technology, you can have control over voice clarity for listening to the crisp and enriching sound.
- One-Button Smart Control: This sony Bravia TV gives you the Liberty to directly connect your phone to the TV without any particular chords. You can use your phone’s USB charging cable and browse through the Content on your mobile quickly and securely once connected to the TV.
- Digital Remote Control: You can browse the content easily via the TV remote. In this digital age, Sony has made sure that all your applications are linked in one place. Be it watching videos on YouTube, surfing the web on the browser. This TV has got you covered. The TV remote comes with direct buttons for YouTube and Netflix to access these applications without any navigation immediately.
My final thoughts on 49 inches Sony KD-49X7002E 4k LED TV are highly favorable. The 4k picture quality is one of the finest in this category. Sony has again proved itself the leader with path-breaking technological innovations like x-reality pro, clear Audio plus smartphone plug and play, and internet TV. It is hands down one of the best 4k TVs in this segment.
3) TCL (43 inches) Best 4K TV UHD Android Smart LED TV 43P8 (2019 Model)
- Display: 4K Ultra HD (3860 x 2160)
- Refresh Rate: 60 hertz
- Sound: 20 Watts Output
- Appearance: A+ Grade Panel
- 18 months warranty.
- AI Sound Engine: TCL AI Sound Engine has the capability of sound adjustment whenever there is an issue in the sound quality of some content or channel. It helps you provide authentic and crystal clear sound irrespective of the source.
- HDR 10: HDR 10 unfolds astonishing subtlety pictures with the precise generation of light and dull hues. What’s more, permit you to encounter HDR videos and games from various ports.
- Micro Dimming: Small scale Dimming examinations the image in 1296 zones, modifying the daylight and nightlight independently. The difference and distinctive video vision guarantee an exceptional video understanding.
- HLG: HLG offers a more adaptable way to deal with the working criteria of HDR colors.
- Official Google Service: You can have moment admittance to a Google amusement universe and android games using Android TV. Motion pictures, TV shows, kid’s shows, and sports on Google Play Movies for nonstop entertainment. Furthermore, a large number of melodies for any temperament, with proposals from Google to enable you to discover what you need.
- Android 9: Android Pie 9 is the most recent Android TV adaptation, and the P8 offers another universe of films, shows, and games.
- Hours Of Content: TCL has unlimited access to more than 9.5 lakh worth content with online partners like Netflix and amazon prime. It also has sourced from significant neighborhood video-on-request players like ErosNow, ZEE5, Hotstar, Voot, Jio Cinema, Hungama Play, ALTBalaji, and YuppTV.
4) LG (43 inches) Best 4K TV in India UHD Smart LED TV (43UM7290PTF)
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160)
- Refresh Rate: 50 hertz
- Sound: 20 Watts Output
- Display: 4K IPS display
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty and additional 1-year Warranty on the panel.
- 4K Resolution: You can now enjoy real mountains or wildlife or games with a minutest of details and stabilization due to realistic 4K images producing glowing appearance on the IPS display far better than full HD.
- Quad-Core Processor: A powerful processor makes it possible for this TV to produce 4K images without any disruption and flawless motion. It excretes discord and contrast. It also helps improve the quality of Low-resolution images to make it watchful and clear.
- Accurate Color Accuracy: It has the capability of showing the flimsiest color difference so that each color can be identified separately.
- DTS Virtual X: DTS virtual X adds a unique dimension to your TV to provide 3D sound from all the corners of the room.
- Active HDR for Incredible Detail: Active HDR enhances the small details in the movie or any games to get the real-life details like mountains, trees, sky, and other elements in every scene with original Hues.
- Airplay2: Now, apple smartphone users don’t have face connectivity issues as this TV has a dedicated Airplay2 to play videos, music, photos without any installation requirement.
- Choose, Connect, and Enjoy: Now, you can attach USB cards, Micros SD cards, and HDMI to play various TV shows and movies. You can also connect wireless earphones to enjoy tv in isolation.
- Sophisticated Design: A slim bezel and beautiful completion work in concordance with your inside to make a superior review understanding.
- Live Smarter with AI ThinQ: Presently make the most of your preferred films and TV arrangement on Netflix, Hotstar, Amazon Prime, and a lot more on your LG Smart TV with WebOS.
- True Immersion: Wherever you sit, the IPS 4K panel has a larger watching area showing practically 100% shading exactness, even from a 60-degree edge n matter where you sit.
5) Samsung (50 Inches) Wondertainment Series Best 4K Smart TV (UA50TUE60AKXXL)
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160)
- Refresh Rate: 60 hertz
- Sound: 20 Watts Output
- Display: Ultra HD (4k) LED Panel
- 3 Side Bezel-less Design
- Alexa Built-in
- One year comprehensive and 1-year additional Warranty on Panel
- Crytal UHD Display: Gem Display guarantees advanced shading articulation so you can see each nuance.
- Crystal Processor 4k: A solitary chip is programmed in such a way that it coordinates shading, develops high differentiation proportion, and helps HDR to work at par.
- Ambient Mode: Now you can turn your TV into a Photo frame by saving your family photos and putting it as a wallpaper. It blends itself into the wall, so it looks like a photo frame by undertaking your most loved photographs onto the TV screen, the TV itself mixes into your stylistic layout richly.
- 4K UHD Resolution: 4K UHD TV is like a therapy to your eyes as you will get to see some sharp and fresh pictures they merit.
- HDR: HDR step up splendid articulation of your TV, so appreciate a range of hues and visual subtleties.
- Voice assistant: Now, you can command your TV to search for new web series, ask your queries on google, play songs, and change settings using Google assistant, Bixby, and Alexa built-in.
- Game Enhancer: Now, no one can stop you from being a pro gamer as this TV has a game enhancer feature that eliminates any lag and enhances gaming picture quality on the big screen.
- Screen Mirroring: Turn your TV into a big webcam for meetings or video chat with your family and friends. You can also enjoy watching your photos and videos on the big screen using your smartphones.
- Computer Mode: It has some essential Microsoft products like MS office. It is helpful, especially when you like to work with multiple windows as you have a big screen.
Best 4k OLED TV in India 2020
1) LG (55 inches) 4K Ultra HD Smart OLED TV OLED55C9PTA (2019 Model)
Now I am going to tell you more about the LG OLED TV OLED55C9PTA. Now Friends OLED is the most advanced display technology that is self-lighting pixels, unlike regular LED TVs that are dependent on the backlight for image display. OLED TVs have their self-lighting pixels to create light. This TV is undoubtedly one of the most sought-after TVs in the segment, so let’s learn more about this fantastic product without any further wait. It is One of the Best Oled TVs in India
- Design: This TV comes with exquisite design; it’s much slimmer than other LED TVs because the Panel does not have much internals. LG has innovatively reduced the thickness of the screen by entirely omitting the backlight. It’s extremely thin, which makes it possible to attach it to the wall quite close. This screen can perfectly blend in with your home decor due to its cutting edge technology and sleek design.
- α9 Gen 2 Intelligent Processor: This television is 1,000 times faster than a standard LED TV introducing images. The transition between one frame to another is very smooth, giving you seamless viewing experience. You can easily enjoy high-speed spot content or high-definition video games without any blur or Distortion.
- Dolby Vision HDR: This OLED TV supports the most advanced technologies in the world. It’s compatible with Dolby Vision HDR for best picture quality and even HDR formats like HDR 10, LG STR2, and HDR conversion.
- Dolby Atmos Technology: it’s also deployed with Dolby Atmos technology for a cinematic sound experience, unlike typical channel-based sound. It provides object-based sound, putting you right in the middle of the action.
- Built-in woofer: this OLED model comes with the sound bar’s best sound experience with a built-in woofer attached at the bottom.
- LG web OS: this LG TV comes with a smartest operating system unlike most other platforms, which are initially designed for mobiles but used for televisions. The LG web OS is specially designed for TVs to provide simple and easy to operate user experience.
- Magic Remote: this OLED TV comes with a Magic Remote. The Magic Remote can be operated from any corner of the room. It works just like a mouse pointer so that you can experience the utmost ease in operating this television. The remote is also Universal, and that means you can just use one remote to control your television and all devices attached to it like your set-top box, home theater, soundbar, and more.
- 4K Cinema HDR: with this television not only regular broadcasting content, but you can also get more luxurious 4k content experience through Netflix, Amazon, YouTube along with local Indian content providers like eros now, yup TV, Hungama, sun, next and so many more. So, friends, I think LG OLED 5 574 K smart television gives you an unmatched and ultimate TV viewing experience with some advanced features.
Best Smart TV in India Buyer’s Guide 2020
Top 5 Things to Keep in Mind for Best TV in India
Generally speaking, a smart TV is a TV that can connect to the internet and stream content, and the images that Smart TV displays are made up of pixels or very very small dots. A pixel is similar to a penny. It is the smallest denomination of an image that there is just like that penny is the smallest denomination of pocket change. The amount of pixels displayed on a given screen is known as resolution. The more pixels a TV is capable of displaying, the higher the level of detail you will see in the images it is capable of producing; in other words, more pixels give you higher resolution. High-resolution televisions are known as high definition TVs or HD TVs.
2) Display Resolution
There are a few levels of high definition on the market these days and will list them is the first is 720p or standard HD that’s 1280 pixels arranged horizontally multiplied by 720 pixels arranged vertically, and 720p name comes from there. The next level up is 1080p or Full HD that’s 1920 pixels of a horizontally multiplied by 1080 pixels arranged vertically like 720p 1080p gets its name from the pixels arranged vertically.
Next, there is 4k or Ultra HD 4k, which is 3840 pixels arranged horizontally multiplied by 2160 pixels arranged 4k breaks vertically from the others in terms of where it gets its name before K comes from the almost 4,000 pixels of a horizontally. 720p and 1080p TVs are slowly fading from the market plus you can now get a 4k TV starting from a few thousand rupees so unless you’re buying a smaller screen TV say somewhere around 32 inches which is where you’ll find most of your 720p and 1080p TVs your next TV will most likely be a 4k television.
Then there’s 4k content; these are the movies, TV shows, video games, and anything else produced at 4k that your new 4k TV can support. You can also play stuff you like to watch produced in 720p and 1080p on your 4k television; this is where upscaling comes in. If the content that is of a lower HD resolution than what the TV is capable of supporting is shown on the TV, then the TV will upscale the image so that it looks as though it is of a higher HD resolution.
For example, if the movie is made using standard HD or 720p and is being played on a 4k TV, the TV will upscale the 720p movie to look as close as possible to a movie with Ultra HD or 4k Quality. The TV’s processor or brains handle the skin, which directly affects how natural the image appears. Some TVs upscale better than others generally speaking, the better the TV has better the processor, and the better the processor, the better the upscale.
There’s also 8k, which is a 4k double, but at the time, there’s not much 8k content out there; however, 4k content played on an 8k TV will upscale to 8k images, which are not real 8k. The TV’s processor or brain, as we said before, is making it look like this so right now when 8k TV is for those who don’t mind paying more to future-proof their next TV purchase. However, let’s say you’re playing 8k content on your 4k TV. Now you’re playing content that is a way higher resolution than your TV can handle what happens then well nothing 4k television will display that an 8K images in 4k because that’s the highest resolution it’s cable. Hence, the resolution of what you’d like to watch is something you should keep in mind before shopping for your next TV.
3) HDR (High Dynamic Range)
There’s a technology that enhances high-resolution images, and it’s called HDR or High Dynamic Range. HDR enhances the contrast or range of an image of colors to make images appear more natural more real. For instance, take a look at the image on the left and the image on the right the image on the left is a standard dynamic range image or any image that is not HDR; the image on the right is an HDR image. The image on the right is that much more detailed and real looking, and it looks more closely when you see just like you were standing in the place the image was taken, and that’s the whole point of HDR.
There are a few types of HDR on the market these days, and we’re going to take a look at three examples with attraction in the marketplace. HDR 10, HDR 10 plus, and Dolby Vision HDR are significant three types of HDR available in the market.
3.1) HDR 10:
HDR 10 is what you’ll find in a lot of TVs that have HDR; that’s because it has no licensing fees, and manufacturers kit includes it without having the pay extra. You’ll often find that different brands will add their enhancements the HDR tend to make it their own, so to speak some are better than others independent of price, so this is something you’ll need to judge for yourself.
3.2) HDR 10 Plus
HDR 10 Plus, on the other hand, is a Samsung technology that is not for use, and you will find it on Samsung TVs, of course, as well as others that are more upmarket. The difference in how these to work is HDR 10-inch structured TV. The set of brightness levels for what you are watching that level of brightness stays the same the whole time you’re watching. HDR 10 plus is a little more sophisticated. In structured TV, the set level of brightness you have seen too much; therefore, the brightness does not stay the same the whole time you watch, and it is continuously changing. Your darker scenes like dungeons and caves will have one brightness level, and your scenes with bright fields full of ground flowers will have a different brightness mode. It produces a more vivid and realistic image to make it best smart tv in India.
3.3) Dolby Vision HDR
HDR 10 plus is made to go up against Dolby vision HDR in competing for technology with a very similar function in that it continually adjusts brightness frame-by-frame for more lifelike images. HDR 10, HDR 10 + & Dolby vision can only be found on 4k and above televisions.
So far, we’ve gone over HDR and immersive audio formats. So when did you come across this?
It is most likely for content providers like cable, Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, or even video games. Let’s take Netflix; they offer movies and TV shows in HDR10, Dolby Vision HDR, and Dolby Atmos. The reason we see both HDR 10 and Dolby Vision HDR being today you can watch the cartoon Dolby vision if your TV supports it, and if your TV doesn’t support Dolby’s vision, the content will default to being shown in HDR10.
Remember, HDR10 will be on most if not all TVs that support a dynamic range because it’s a license because it’s not free. It was licensing fees the Dolby vision HDR is a feature that appears on TVs that are a little more upmarket. The manufacturers are passing the cost of those licensing fees on to you to consider.
4) Sound Quality
TVs also contain several audio technologies starting with DTS (Digital Theater Systems) and Dolby Digital (Easy to Surround Sound) technologies. Surround Sound consists of speakers in front of you on the left side, on the right side, in the center, and it is also found to the side of you in some cases, and speakers in the rear plus at least one subwoofer you see appear to the left of the display. Some TVs come with integrated surround sound systems, and some of them even found sounds off the walls of your room to make it appear as though you have speakers around you to make it best smart tv in India.
Two of the most sophisticated audio technologies for surround sound systems are ETS X and Dolby Atmos. These technologies are known as the immersive audio technologies and provide a higher level of audio detail than ETS and digital. The immersive audio was like HDR mode for sound. If you have a Sound Bar or Surround-Sound Speakers that you like to play sound right instead of the speakers on your TV, that’s where an RC (Audio Return Channel) and (EARC) Enhanced Audio Return Channel come in. An aRC and EARC allow you to connect soundbars or surround sound speakers directly to your television without any additional devices like in surround sound receiver.
For instance, aRC (audio return channel) will support surround sound only. In contrast, EARC or enhanced audio return channel is only one of these to support immersive audio formats like Dolby Atmos and DTS-X.
5) Connectivity Options
Not only gone over the most common audio and video technologies TVs are being sold with these days, let’s talk about the standard that allows them to communicate over the devices, which is a high-definition Multimedia Interface. Believe it or not, HDMI started as a mistake, but as we mentioned, it is now the standard by which audio and video devices connect, and that includes gaming consoles.
HDMI is the only connection that supports HDR 10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision HDR, Dolby Atmos, dTS-X, ARC/eARC. Standard HDMI might be the standard, but it is not the only way your devices can talk to each other there’s also optical, which is an audio connection only. Optical connections use fiber optic cable and laser light to transmit audio signals between devices; for the most part, HDMI has replaced optical. However, You’ll probably wind up using this type of connection on components that are a little older or don’t have HDMI ports. One thing to keep in mind is that optical does not support immersive audio formats like Dolby Atmos and DTS X.
5.2) Consumer Electronics Control (CEC)
Consumer Electronics Control is a low-level way of using your best smart tv in India to control other devices, for instance, if you got a blu-ray player, you could use CEC to tell that blu-ray player to turn on every time you switch to it to be a viewer. This way, we were using your TV remote to control more than one device.
TIP: if you want to control multiple devices, get yourself a universal remote because CDC has not always guaranteed to work as each manufacturer impose their spin on CDC. One manufacturer remote may not work well with others, so if your TV is one brand and your blu-ray player as another so it may or may not work the way you wanted it. You are way less likely to have this problem with a universal remote control.
You’ve most likely heard of Bluetooth; it’s a way of connecting devices together wirelessly so long as they are within range of each other. for devices to connect wirelessly, they typically need to be on the same network, and that’s your home network not so with YouTube.
For example, a guest could come over and connect their phone to your TV or Bluetooth and share pictures video and music on your TV without ever connecting to your home network that the same guest could connect their phone to your TV and do the same thing using a USB (Universal Serial Bus). You can think of USB as a wired version of Bluetooth just like Bluetooth devices connected using USB do not need to be part of your home network to connect your TV.
Wi-Fi allows you to connect your Smart TV to your router wirelessly. It is how the majority of Smart TVs are connected in homes these days, which allows them to connect to the Internet. A local area network or LAN for short is the wired version of a Wi-Fi connection. This connection allows you to connect to the television to your home network using a wire.
5.5) Internet of Things (IoT)
Internet of Things or IoT devices as they’re called are determined ply’s things connected to the Internet, and your Smart TV is one of those things. The big selling point with IoT devices is home automation. We can control devices in your home with your voice. For instance, some best smart TVs in India have built-in voice control through platforms like Google Assistant Amazon Alexa, and Bixby which is more or less Samsung’s version of Alexa TVs that do not include voice control features may be compatible with separate independent devices that can receive voice commands and pass them onto your TV like some of Amazon and Google voice control products.
For example, Smart TVs also have streaming media players like Roku, Amazon Fire, and Google Chromecast built-in so that you do not need to go out and buy separate devices to stream content.
6) Types of Television (TV)
First up is a light-emitting diode or LED. Next, we have nano cell light-emitting diode or nano cell LED TVs, quantum dots light-emitting diode or QED LED televisions, and last but not least organic light-emitting diode televisions or OLED TVs where the word organic is used here because of the use of carbon.
There are four types of best smart TV in India today.
- LED TV (Light-Emitting Diode)
- Nano Cell LED TV
- QED LED televisions (Quantum Dots Light-Emitting Diode)
- OLED TV (Organic Light-Emitting Diode)
6.1) LED TV (Light-Emitting Diode)
Starting with LED TVs, these televisions have a panel in the back of them and shines the light, illuminating the pixels on the screen to create an image. LED TVs are the cheapest to manufacture; therefore, these tend to be the cheapest TVs on the market. LED TVs could be considered entry-level televisions, and nano-cells LED TVs are one level above LED TVs and a level below QLED TVs.
As we said before, LED TVs are entry-level, so if you’re not looking to spend much money, we’re talking about Led Tv between 8000 to Rs. 20000 range and an LED can be a great choice. With their brightness, LED TVs tend to do well and weld their rules. However, its thickness can be a problem for some people because of that faculty panel. So they’re not always as sleek as the thinner TVs out there. These TVs also tend to come with fewer features the TVs that are more on the market. For instance, an LED TV might have HDR 10 would not have Dolby Vision HDR, or it might have Wi-Fi but not Bluetooth. These TVs are also prone to less image accuracy than others of the market and motion blur, which is blurring when objects are moving fast on the screen.
6.2) Nano Cell LED TV
These TVs are elegant, which means the light is thrown, and the images along the screen come from the edges or the perimeter of the screen. They’re called nano-cell TVs because they use a filter that is one nanometer thick about half the thickness of a human hair. This filter is used to filter out imperfections that are aimed at producing a better quality image for best smart tv in India.
Nano cell LED TVs have gained a reputation for being able to punch above their weight class, but you’re going to have to pay a little bit more for that. These TVs tend to start in the range of above Rs. 25000. Nano cell LED TVs to have right viewing angles meaning anyone sitting off to the side of the TV can see the same quality picture just like someone sitting in front of it. They also perform well in high light. They tend to be on the thinner side, which provides decent aesthetics; however, these TV boots in the leg behind the upmarket competition and overall picture quality and features.
6.3) QED LED televisions (Quantum Dots Light-Emitting Diode)
Nano cell LED TVs are on the market to compete directly with QLED TVs. QLED TVs also use a backlight paddle just like the standard LED TV; however, they use a quantum dot filter to be specific.
The purpose of quantum type filters is the opposite of the Nano cell filters, and that is there to enhance color output to produce a better image. QLED and OLED TVs provide the best picture quality available on the market today, and with all OLED and QLED televisions, you get what you pay for. These are excellent TVs with prices that typically start from rs 30000 to up to Rs 200000.
6.4) OLED TV (Organic Light-Emitting Diode)
OLED TVs, on the other hand, do not use a back edge LED panel to light up the screen; instead, the light comes directly from the pixels themselves. OLED TVs and QLED TVs currently sit at the top of the market of best smart TVs in India.
LG is the primary manufacturer OLED, and Nano cell LED TVs, while Samsung is the primary manufacturer of QLED TVs. So really once you move up beyond LED TVs, the Smart TV market is just a competition between two manufacturers, but wait, you say how can that be I see all sorts of brands out there Sony, VU, Panasonic, Onelplus you name it. Well, what happens is LG for instance supplies what are called white label TVs to other brands a white label device is like a blank sheet of paper whoever buys it can modify or enhance or otherwise change it any way they want that’s where the differences come in and the way different TV brands display images it’s up to you to pick which one you think is best for your money.
OLED TVs seem to be the thinnest TVs on the market. Remember, the light comes from each pixel on the screen, not for the lights mounted in the back or the edges. QLED TVs to tend to do better and brighter wolves than OLEDs, but OLEDs tend to have better viewing angles.
7) TV Operating System
If you’re searching for a new smart TV, it’s better to choose one with smart off possibilities. We will help you learn the differences between the three most popular TV operating systems with us, a rundown of each one’s advantages.
7.1) Samsung Tizen OS
Samsung has gained a lot of power in the last few years, and now they are trying to dominate even in the software world. So that’s why they put their operating system on every best smart tv in India. Tizen’s variation also appears on their smartwatches and cheaper Indian smartphones like Samsung z4 as Android Tizen has its roots in smartphones. Although at the moment, you are more likely to find the best games and apps on the Android system rather than Samsung’s unique Tizen. Design-wise, it’s quite attractive with big square icons and shortcuts, making it look magnificent on the big screen and easy to navigate through menus. It’s exciting how the Tizen system monitors everything you do and then suggests the new sources and automatically enables shortcuts on the desktop screen. All this is showed in a dynamic box in the corner that cycles between recently watched channels and apps. You can customize the on-screen icons and move them freely. It also comes to the Avenue inputs and T apps, as I mentioned before. The lack of apps and games is the main problem, but Samsung still includes essential Apps from Netflix, YouTube, and many news and weather apps. The gaming on Tizen at the moment is the weekend. It’s based on the necessary click and wait for games, but it is possible to mirror your smartphone.
7.2) LG WebOS
The WebOS system was created in 2014 for LG’s best smart TVs in India. It was designed with a multitasking bar that runs along the bottom of the screen. The icons and menu position were refreshed entirely in the next year’.s if you like all in one line, you will love how our treated apps and inputs in the dynamic display which sees boxes pop-up jig about drop-down and change position. It’s swift, but compared to Samsung’s Tizen, it doesn’t offer the same customization level. LG’s OS supports similar apps like Tizen, but it has a more significant collection of games supporting free view playing iPlayer and YouTube. There are even some exclusive apps it’s straightforward to find and use essential apps, but webOS might lack some of the broader ecosystem applications that can offer Google Play system. Nevertheless, it still has more action games, and one of the tanks game is very fun to play.
7.3) Android TV OS
The last one is the most significant player of all time. Ok, ok, it is too soon to speak in that way but who wouldn’t be surprised if one day even Windows goes into the software museum. Well, back to reality, Android for TV is simply a little lighter version of Android from smartphones and tablets, so you know you’re going to get a good selection of apps. However, some apps will not work on the big screen because there is not the same screen resolution, and the touch control is missing. This system has all possible apps and supports advanced gaming known from tablets. It has built an intelligent Google search, which is far superior to basic Smart TVs. If you don’t know what you are searching for, it will suggest itself the support for voice control is, excellent but it is still a work in progress that needs more often updates, which can sometimes be very annoying because TV needs much more time to power up. In this area Android is the slowest it’s fair to say that all three systems have good and bad points for some users the fastest TVs are Tizen and Web OS but both lack built-in 3d advanced games so if you want action gaming, then it’s the best to choose Best Android Smart TV in India.
7.4) Fire TV Edition
As you all know, Amazon makes a fire TV stick that is a smart stick where you can connect to an ordinary TV or a monitor that converts into a smart TV. However, fire TV edition OS has a built-in fire stick that means it is powered by a fire stick to get all the features of an Amazon fire stick. It also has a built-in Alexa, and I would like to showcase some of the features offered on the Fire TV OS edition. So as you all know, Alexa can get various information; there is a remote. Hence, there is a mic button if you press it and say a command to Alexa she will come up with a replay, and not only that, using the Alexa voice command, you can also search without actually putting the input into the TV. It combines most of the streaming apps available in the Indian market: amazon, prime, Netflix, Hotstar, and so more.
8) Refresh Rate (hz) and Video Interpolation
Let me explain the refresh rate concept, which is a technology used in TVs, computers, monitors, even gaming cell phones. So we’ll be focusing primarily on how it works? The basics of it so apply to the computer, It monitors whatever, but then we’ll focus on how it specializes in TVs later on in the post. Things look slightly complicated, but if you follow along, I’ll dumb it down a lot for you guys and draw out its concept.
So before we continue further, you have to understand what frames per second (FPS). It is crucial to understand it to know what we’re going to talk about here. I have another video explaining what frames per second within the first two or three minutes of that video you should get the idea very quickly—so assuming that you understand frames per second, which is crucial.
Let’s continue on so refresh rate is these you know you’ll see it when you’re buying the best smart tv in India. For example, Hz, which stands for Hertz, is the frequency of how fast the image will refresh on the TV per second. So in North America, the standard is 60 in other countries outside North America averages 50 hertz. For example, in Hollywood, they recorded movies in 24 frames a second what that means is that it’s not a consistently smooth video. The video is recording the picture and taking pictures 24 times a second, and then it plays back 24 times a second. TV channels tend to do 30 frames a second. TV Tropes will focus on first recording at 30 frames a second, but your TV’s refreshing at a base of 60. It is the standard for high definition TVs. It is the lowest you can usually get, so how does it match this well.
What happens is that TVs tend to say okay your contest playback at 30, but I’m refreshing too fast, so each frame I’m just going to double it to match 60. so there’s 35 I’m going to double each one to make it into 60. problem is Hollywood Records; there’s in 24 and 24 is not a good divisible of 60, so what happens is to use something like video pulldown, which is done by 3×2. So what that means for video pulldown is that they’re going to play one frame three times, then the next frame twice, then the next frame three times and in the next frame twice until it divides into 60.
There is a problem with the pulldown thing because the movie will look slightly choppy. After all, it’s flipping between 2 & 3. it’s not going to look horrible. It’s just it’ll look marginally choppier than when you’re watching regular TV like a baseball game. For example, a lot of new TVs though can bypass this problem. What happens is more modern TVs they’re designed at 60 frames a second, but if they find out you’re playing a Blu-ray through an HDMI and the source is 24 frames a second, the TV will lower its refresh rate to 24 Hertz to match this same concept. Here if you have a kitting HD cable box, it’ll reduce the refresh rate to 30. if no content places 60 frames a second, why would I ever want to buy a TV at 120 Hertz refresh rate. I mean to jump from 60 to 120 you have to pay a lot more money like many thousand rupees more why would I ever do that doesn’t make any sense.
There’s some TV magic behind all this, but let’s go to this concept first the basic idea if you turn off any of the TV magics that we’ll be talking about after this works better here. Hence, 24 frames second movies, it goes in 225 times right. It’s an excellent divisible here, so what happens is each frame for a film will play five times the same concept with 30.
30 works very well with 120. It’s an excellent divisible, so to play each frame four times. Nothing that changes here for TV shows as much because it’s still an excellent solid divisible, but movies will look slightly smoother on 120 refresh rates because not having a flip is always playing each frame five times consistently.
Now, I will explain where that TV magic happens with 120 Hertz refresh rate TV. Let’s pretend you’re watching this with sort of action sequence the cartoon. For example, they have a car zooming past. The camera and the content you’re watching on the TV so in the first frame the car will start here on the left and on the second frame it’ll jump to there. So this is the first frame; this is frame number two, and we don’t care about the middle yet ignore the center in the first frame. It’ll be on the far left, and the second frame jumps to the right. It happens so fast or the frames per second the videos recorded. It is too slow to figure out what happened between so some TV manufacturers what they thought was like hey how do we make this smoother better for the user? How could we make them buy our TV?
A lot of them came up with their processor type and their software algorithm. They’re not Smart TVs don’t have to be smart. They don’t have apps, but they’re smart enough to figure out. Well, let’s make something here happen even though it didn’t happen in the movie. It was never happening in the film we’re going to make it up, so I know the cheap the car was here, and it ended up there so it must have been in the middle, so the TV’s going to create this on its right. It never happened in the movie was never in the middle of the scene, but the TV will create it. It’ll make up a frame that doesn’t exist, so frame 1 Frame 2 well also going to make like frame 1.5 or frame 1b or whatever want to call it.
Now you may be thinking wow that’s fit that’s fantastic it’s fantastic well it depends and there’s a lot of catches here so let me start with the first one. The first one is, let’s pretend that this scene happens so fast it’s like it’s a kind of almost like a blur when it goes across the screen, but when it creates this, the problem is because it happens so fast going across the screen. It tries to make this seem the car will look slightly blurry. The reason being is because the TV is trying to make up these made-up frames on the fly. It’s not possible to predict in the teachers trying to do it right there directly. So it’s trying to make up all these details, but if it’s too fast of moving content, it’s going to look slightly burnt blur you’re not going to lose a lot of quality, but you will notice it’s slightly blurred.
The other catch is if you’re a hardcore gamer on a console and think well; this makes my gaming so much smoother sure it will, but if you’re a hardcore gamer, you’ll have a bit of latency. The reason again is the same concept if this thing is happening so fast the TV’s working so hard is trying to do this on the fly. So you’re going to lose a little response time there right casual gamers won’t care companies like Samsung as they’re not picking on them significantly. It’s just an example because I know it’s true Samsung is notorious for saying hey we have apparent motion rate 20 or 40 Hertz. You probably think wow they can create an image here and here in between even more than just this one alone, but I’m going to miss Samsung in this example take their number divided by 2 in section 120. they’re not lying, but they’re not telling the whole truth, and this is not just Samsung now I’m picking on all TV companies that might do this practice even LG does. For example, let me know. I think they’re a great company what they’ll do is have this, and this is still the same, but when advertising 240, they’re like well we accomplished double. So what I’m going to do is have this frame then create an empty black frame this then another black empty frame and then this, so nothing’s showing here is the empty black frame, but they’re still creating frames in between. It’s just nothing’s being projected, so it’s not lying; it’s just not telling the whole truth.
The biggest good thing is you’re probably wondering well. I love smooth motion. You may or may not like it because a lot of people think it moves too smoothly. They’re like is too realistic it looks like it’s moving at a fast forward mode when it’s not Hollywood and especially a lot of the film industry even a worldwide hate smoother-looking picture. I know that sounds crazy, but it’s true they stick to 24 frames a second because that is like the cinematic field that is a cinematic standard.
You will find some TVs on the market that promise a 240 Hz refresh rate, but we wouldn’t recommend you going too far. We’d rather you stick to 60 Hz or 120 Hz refresh rate.
9) What is MicroLED and how does it compare to OLED?
We need to talk about micro-LED versus Oled. I think that naturally, people will want to compare the two to find Best Smart TV in India. I’m not so sure that the manufacturers were making those respective technologies wish to do that, but I’m going to do it anyway. Let’s talk about the difference between micro-LED versus OLEDs now before discussing the differences between those two. We have to talk about conventional LED television. Right now, the LED television that you may have in your home has LED backlights behind an LCD panel that means there is a row of lights behind LCD shutters that open and close, and the light shines through those to help create a picture. Micro LED is entirely different. These are small individual panels of tiny micro LEDs. As the name suggests, they emit their light and emit their red, green, and blue colors. Samsung has a little display here under a microscope showing what that looks like. It’s a bit stack of grid green and blue pixels.
Now when you do that, you can achieve accurate black levels, you can get some fantastic contrast because micro LEDs are naturally brighter than the organic version OLED. There’s also no problem with the off-angle viewing that has been associated with a conventional LED TV, and in general, it’s just a superior technology. On the other hand, OLED is an organic compound, and as such, it is prone to decay over time, and in fact, there have been some studies that show that there is a burn-in effect that can happen with extreme viewing situations. So while OLED is not a perfect technology, it has been loaded as one of the best-looking televisions that you can buy. Samsung looking into the future saying look there is an alternative to OLED that can look just as good that can have those deep blacks that excellent off-angle viewing that deep rich color and doesn’t rely on OLED. So that’s the basic breakdown micro-LED isn’t here. It’s not going to be in your home, not this year, probably not next year, but this could be a severe combatant to OLED in years to come. That’s my comparison of micro-LED versus OLED.
There’s no wrong choice here as long as you’re happy with what you buy. Hopefully, this post has been useful and helped you decide to buy the Best Smart TV in India 2020. We’ve also included a link to a room size calculator to determine what size TV to buy based on your room size and where you’ll be sitting.